Aging may bring experience and wisdom, but it also creates brings new challenges and unanswered questions, such as:
- How can I structure my retirement to avoid outliving my savings?
- How do I evaluate my situation and make a plan to meet my needs and desires?
- How do I adjust to becoming single after a death or divorce?
- How do I retrofit my home to accommodate aging?
- How do I evaluate in-home care resources to provide the extra help I might need?
- How do I protect my legacy for the next generation?
Where can I get answers to my questions and guidance to solve my problems?
Answers begin with questions. Questions lead to solutions. Solutions lead to plans. Plans lead to commitment. Commitment leads to action. Action starts the process. The process begins [or ends] with you.
The Seniors First professional collaborative was organized to provide free consultations to individuals seeking information and guidance, and panel discussion education to groups by qualified experts on wide-ranging topics related to aging and retirement security.
Seniors First, a newly formed collaborative based in Eastern Massachusetts, offers a single source and well-vetted solution.
- Estate and Elder Law Attorneys
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Financial Planners
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Home Modification Contractors
- In-Home Care Providers
- Insurance Professionals
- Mortgage Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals