Seniors First professionals offer a wide range of timely and important senior topics seminars to Councils on Aging, senior organizations, fraternal organizations, labor unions, college staff and faculty, human resources departments and business groups throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
The seminars are presented in moderated panel discussions which feature experienced professionals who are experts in their field.
- Aging in Place – From Cash Flow to Home Modifications and More
- In-Home Care – What You Need to Know and Avoid
- Successfully Surviving Death and Divorce
- Protecting and Managing Your Housing and Financial Wealth
- About the Kids – What You Need and What They Really Want
- Planning Ahead – What to Do and How to Do It Right
- How To Avoid Outliving Your Savings
- Navigating Social Security and Medicare
- Legacy Planning – Being the Author of your Life and End of Life Plan
- Additional topics can be developed based on YOUR group’s need